Ugly Pizza All You Can Eat Terms & Conditions
- Offer only valid Monday to Thursday from 5pm adn all day Sunday until kitchen closes
- Dine-in only
- Adults $12 Children $5
- Children must be under 12 years of age to dine at children’s pricing
- All diners seated at a table together must purchase the promotion
- Offer only valid on the following pizzas
- BBQ Bird
- No changes can be made to the above pizzas
- Any leftover pizza cannot be taken home
- All pizzas to be consumed in restaurant
- ‘Gluten Free’ bases not available for this promotion
- Not valid with any other offers or promotions
- 10% public Holiday surcharge applies
- Members discount does not apply.
- Any Sides / Pastas / Drinks / Desserts can be purchased at an additional cost as per standard dine-in menu.
- Offer not valid in Huxley’s
- Ugly Pizza is a licensed premises – anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The Feros Hotel Group own and operate the following hospitality businesses:
- Taren Point Hotel
- Terrey Hills Tavern
- Lone Pine Tavern
- Ugly Pizza
- Public House
- Legal Requirements To Collect Information
Our venues may be, from time to time, required to collect, hold, use and/or disclose personal information relating to individuals (including, but not limited to, its customers, contractors, suppliers, Liquor Accord and employees) in the performance of its business activities.
- How We Collect Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you in a number of ways, including, but not limited to:
- when you send us an email, ‘contact us’ message, make an online booking or make any other form of written enquiry;
- via mobile sites, websites, applications, widgets and other mobile interactive features;
- via our social media pages for our various businesses on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- when you make a booking at any of our venues;
- when you call or visit one of our venues to ask about our services;
- when you sign up to use our services;
- when you sign up to our Feros Rewards program;
- when you enter a promotion, competition, provide feedback or participate in a survey, market research or other promotional activities which we (or one of our agents) conduct;
- when you purchase tickets to any of our events, either from us or one of our resellers;
- when you sign up to receive marketing material or newsletters;
- if you photograph is taken at one of our venues;
- when you submit an application for employment with us;
- through any transactions with us including phone orders;
- through publically available information sources (which may include directories, internet, social media); and
- through direct marketing database providers.
Our venues have surveillance cameras (CCTV) which may capture your image on film. We may use this information in respect of the management and security of our venues and it may be provided to law enforcement and government bodies for these purposes.
- Websites and Cookies
Our venue websites and Feros Group website use ‘cookies’ which are text files placed on your computer to improve the user experience in the future. ‘Cookies’ typically help websites remember particular actions you have done in the past, for example when you have logged onto a site, visited pages and/or clicked certain buttons.
The Feros Group websites use ‘cookies’ to remember when you have logged onto one of our websites, which pages you have visited and buttons clicked, and also to track the success of our marketing campaigns. Additional information that may be collected when visiting our websites may include IP address, device details, operating system, referrer web page, page response times, pages visited, length of visit, page interaction information, usage of our website (such as forms, enquiries, etc), download errors, make and version of web browser. Much of this information is used in an anonymous form for statistical research and cannot be used to identify you personally. Additionally we work with a small set of selected third-party providers that use ‘cookies’ to:
- Target more relevant advertisements to you
- Enable social media sharing
- Ensure better service delivery
‘Cookies’ cannot harm you or your computer. They cannot retrieve any other information from your hard drive, they cannot contain viruses, cannot install harmful software and cannot damage your computer in any way. We do not use ‘cookies’ to store any sensitive information, such as name, address or contact details.
Despite this if you do wish to disable or remove ‘cookies’ please see the “help” section of your browser or mobile device. However, ‘cookies’ are essential for certain features of our websites to work properly.
By continuing to use our websites you agree to be subject to the terms of this ‘cookies policy’ and our use of ‘cookies’ as disclosed in this policy.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be used by us in a number of ways including:
- for the purpose requested;
- to comply with relevant licensing legislation in ensuring responsible service of alcohol;
- to respond to your query or feedback;
- to process your application for membership at any of our businesses;
- to use or purchase one of our products or services;
- to promote and market all current and future Feros Hotel Group businesses, venues, products and services and to inform you about the products and services of our commercial partners;
- to process and consider your application for employment;
- for customer service management;
- to assist with our internal business processes;
- for market research purposes and to improve our product and service offering;
- for direct marketing by us;
- to administer contests, promotions and surveys;
- for any other purposes you would reasonably expect; and
- to enable us to comply with our obligations under the law.
- User Generated Content
By submitting any content to our website and/or social media channels (including but not limited to; reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, photos) you grant the Feros Hotel Group a non-exclusive, perpetual and royalty-free license to use that content in any form (including but not limited to; reproducing, modifying, publishing, utilising in marketing content/material and/or in marketing campaigns).
- When We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information in a variety of circumstances including to:
- related entities within the Feros Hotel Group;
- contractors, agents and suppliers we engage to provide products and/or perform services for us, for example customer feedback analysts and digital marketing agencies;
- commercial partners with whom we have agreed information sharing arrangements;
- our professional advisors, such as lawyers and accountants;
- law enforcement bodies;
- Liquor Accords including for the purposes of complying with multi-venue barring policies
- a purchaser of all or part of Feros Hotel Group’s business; and
- any other person for any other purposes that would be reasonably expected (including if required by law)
When third parties perform services on our behalf, we take reasonable steps to ensure that the third party does not breach Australian privacy laws. Third parties are required to restrict their use of the personal information to the purpose for which it was provided.
- Updating Personal Information
Reasonable steps are taken to ensure the personal information we collect and use is complete, accurate and up-to-date, however this is somewhat dependent on the information you provide.
You can update or request to update your personal information at any time. To update your details, please email us at email@example.com. Alternatively if you have a Feros Rewards membership you may update your details via the online member portal (on our websites).
- How You Can Remove (“Opt Out”) Your Personal Information
You can update your details or request to “opt out” in the future. Should you wish to update or remove your details (“opt out”), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contacting Us & Enquiries
1. These are the terms and conditions of the Feros Rewards program, a reward program of Feros Group/CAN. Feros Rewards is designed for general consumers in New South Wales who are frequent customers of Feros Group properties.
2. If your application for membership in Feros Rewards is accepted, you will become a member of Feros Rewards and these conditions will govern your membership. We recommend that you read them carefully.
3. Feros Group may, at any time, without notice or providing any reason: I) Change these conditions, II) Change, suspend or terminate Feros Rewards in the event that Feros Rewards, or the provision of any benefit under Feros Rewards, is contrary to any legislative requirement, government direction or court order. Feros Group will have no obligation to continue with Feros Rewards or to provide the benefit.
4. Feros Group may use agents or contractors to carry out all or part of Feros Rewards on its behalf.
5. Any notice under these conditions is deemed to have been given by Feros Group by a member if emailed or sent via SMS to the member’s electronic address as last provided by the member.
6. Feros Group has taken, and will continue to take, all reasonable care to ensure that information within Feros Rewards is accurate, but does not accept liability for errors or omissions.
7. Even though there is no closing date, Feros Group reserves the right to cancel any member’s participation in Feros Rewards if: I) in Feros Groups’ judgement, the Member has in any way contravened these terms and conditions, or the Member ceases to meet membership requirements for Feros Rewards as outlined in condition I, or II) if no points are awarded to the member in a 12-month period. When a membership is cancelled, all accumulated points are cancelled.
8. Feros Group may, in its discretion, require annual renewal of membership of Feros Rewards and/or increase membership joining and/or renewal fees (with fees paid as monetary amounts)
9. The Feros Rewards membership card remains the property of Feros Group and can only be used when making purchases from authorised Feros Group outlets.
10. Subject to the terms hereof, Feros Rewards discounts will only be rewarded to Australian resident members that have fully completed and returned the Feros Rewards membership application.
11. To qualify for discounts the Feros Rewards membership card must be presented at the till when purchases are made. Transactions without the Feros Rewards membership card cannot be recorded and therefore, cannot count towards discounts. The member accepts these terms and conditions and rules or policies that may be adopted from time to time.
12. Discounts cannot be redeemed for goods sold by concessions or franchises.
13. Change will not be given for discounts.
14. Discounts are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
15. Feros Group reserves the right to decline issue, withdraw the card or alter condition at any time, or terminate the Feros Rewards card facility at any time without notice.
16. It is the responsibility of the Member to notify Feros Group of any change of email or SMS address or personal details.
17. You may apply for a new Feros Group card is yours is lost or stolen. Any accrued benefit will be transferred to your new card. A fee may be charged by Feros Group for the provision of a replacement card.
18. In the event of any query, a member’s receipt will be required as evidence of purchase. Feros Groups’ decision in the event of any dispute is final and binding.
19. A member’s card and any unredeemed accrued benefits are not transferable, and must be used by the Member to whom the points are issued.
20. The member’s card cannot be used with any other event or promotion unless stipulated by Feros Group.
21. The card is not a credit payment or cheque guaranteeing card.
22. Membership points are awarded to a member by purchasing goods and services at Feros Group.
23. Points are awarded on the value of the purchase made including GST. This excludes all purchases made through gaming. Feros Group may exclude products from time to time. REWARDS
24. A reward is a discount redeemed for accrued points.
25. Discounts are not transferable to cash.
26.To be issued a discount, members must accrued the required number of points in their Feros Rewards account, (minimum requirement 100 points.)
27. Feros Rewards may at any time, without prior notice to members alter the number of points required to obtain a discount or impose additional restrictions on discounts or the conditions of obtaining them.
28. All discounts awarded on or after 31 August 2007 remain valid for redemption until 30 June or consecutive years.
TAXATION AND GST
29. Feros Group accepts no liability in respect of any taxation liability of members arising from the redemption of points. Members are responsible for any personal tax treatment of rewards received.
30. Feros Rewards accepts no responsibility in the event of a system malfunction failing to award Feros Rewards points for any given sale or sales.
Ugly Pizza is a licensed premises – anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.